Saturday, June 21, 2014

It's worth it!

Life is a beautiful thing, but in living that life we encounter lots of things, both good and bad. I am a positive happy go lucky person, but I am very aware of life and all that life can put us through. My focus is to stay happy, uplift others and inspire others to believe in themselves, believe that all things are possible, and that they can control how they react to things. I am that person who loves to see everyone happy, and I worry about others.I know I cannot save the world But that doesn't stop me from wanting to. Sometimes I get overwhelmed with worry, holding the weight of the world on my shoulders and in my mind. It's kind of stressful, but then I know that God doesn't put on us more than we can bare. I pray my way through the worry, the stress and the thoughts of all that I would like to do, but me being only one person, only me how can I possibly accomplish all the things that are in my heart, my head and in my soul. My faith will allow me to do as much as I can, it will help me to make it as far as God has laid out my path and when things get tough I know I can always depend on him. It's just so hard to be strong, so hard to maintain the weight Of the world on my shoulders, so hard to keep it all together when it all seems like so much. Through it all I say it's worth it, it's worth every struggle, every challenge and all the worry in the world, if I can save not only my kids but to touch the lives of many. WHAT IS WORTH THE STRUGGLE FOR YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment