Monday, November 6, 2017

Living in Faith

For the most part I am a very positive person, I try to always remain positive and make decisions based on my Faith and belief system. I pray on things and then take action based on what I believe is my ordered steps. That may sound weird to some but that's my norm. I act and step out on Faith because I trust in GOD. I am able to walk away from things, people and situations that I don't believe are the best for me without looking back because of that same belief system. Not everyone believes in themselves enough to walk away from a job, or career and take a chance on what makes them happy. I can not stay at a place where I am unhappy. It sucks the life out of me and leaves me empty inside. To continue to work somewhere where I don't feel productive and doesn't bring me any type of gratification in my eyes is a dream stealer. Sure I am making someone else's dreams come true while mine is slowly dying. That has never been the type of life I could get use to. I believe my connection with the universe, a higher power MY GOD allows me to stay in tune with the path he has chosen for me. I will always be led by faith, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment