Sunday, July 27, 2014

Be a lover of life, and people

When others are looking at you from the outside they can only speculate and assume they know you. More often than not, many won't take the time to get to know you. I love getting to know people. I find people very interesting, and I always seem to learn something from everyone I meet. Sometimes it's good things, and sometimes not so good but you do learn from everyone you meet. We are all books so to speak, we all have a story. If I could share my book with the world it would be titled, The Woman who loved Fully. I put my all into those I love. I am a lover of people, places and things that matter. I live each day with a smile, with dreams and thoughts of happiness. I embrace life, and don't dwell on the negative things that seem to consume the minds and lives of many. I am a believer in what you put out in the universe is reflected in your life. If you give, share, respect and embrace love, the universe will reflect that in your life. It is often important to look at our lives and what we are going through, if it is more bad than good, take a look at the life you are living, and change what we are putting out into the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment