Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Do you know your a Queen?

When a person needs others to validate their worth and who they are, they need to develop self love. Obviously if you need to hear from others that you are beautiful, that you are intelligent, worthy, and capable then you don't believe in yourself enough to make it on your own. So many people say they love themselves yet their entire world is turned upside down when either they don't have a man, or they have a failed relationship. We as women need to know that self love is the best love, when we love ourselves we can be strong, we can make it through anything, and truth be said, God has made us bendable, but not breakable, We can make it through anything. We must trust in ourselves to know that we can accomplish anything and everything we set our minds to, that power to achieve resides in us. It is our faith that allows us to hold on, to persevere and reach whatever goals we set for ourselves. This includes relationships. If we continue to get into relationships where we are abused, disrespected, used, treated unfairly, talked down to and more we must stop and look at ourselves. Why are we allowing these types of men into our lives? Why don't we feel that we deserve better? Why is it ok for a man to degrade, humiliate, speak to you disrespectfully or even put their hands on you. I don't know about anyone else, but I am a Queen. If others don't see me as such,that has no bearings on how I view myself. I shall not, will not ever allow a man to call me anything other than my name, I don't joke with females in that way either. I respect women as women, and will never call my friends a B%#*!, or any other derogatory name. If we do it to one another, or even ourselves, how can you get mad if a man calls you out your name when you call yourself a Boss B%#*!,? Well I write this to say, we as women must love ourselves, respect ourselves, and one another, and expect anyone and everyone we encounter to treat us as the Queens God intended for us to be.

1 comment:

  1. In order for you to be respected as a Queen, we must live the life of a Queen.

    ReplyDelete