Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Who do you turn to?

I am never at a loss for words, I can express myself with no hesitation. When life throws us curve balls, obstacle, storms,and disappointments it is sometimes hard to understand why. Often those times hit us when we least expect it, but we must always look at life on a half full point of view. Sometimes the things that happen is God's way of showing us something, protecting us from something, or preparing us for something. We may not always understand what is going on, but always trust in God, because just the way he brings us to it, he will bring us through it. Feeling the need to release a balloon with a message attached, and watching it rise up to the Father. When life hits me, I turn to prayer, I never allow things to take me out of my peaceful place, God is my Rock, and when I am confused, unsure, feeling lost he comforts me, guides me and protects me. Who do you turn to, or what do you do when life hands you an unexpected circumstance?

No comments:

Post a Comment