Wednesday, April 16, 2014

What I do won't make me rich, but it makes me happy.

I often say that "what I do, won't make me rich, but it makes me happy". I say this because to me, it is important to do what makes me happy. Many look to get rich, I look to of course make a profit, but I am not trying to get rich. I love what I do, and the reward of being Happy doing what I do, far greater exceeds the rewards I gain financially. Money is good, we need it to pay bills, feed ourselves and our families, but being happy is richness, it is a blessing, it is a far greater reward in my opinion. I know that many disagree with that because if they had a choice of being happy and being rich, many will choose to be rich, because they feel money will buy or make them happy. What are your thoughts? I love feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment